Your blog can beat up my blog.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Fun with the letter 'S'.

I recently stopped by an In-N-Out burger to pick up some dinner after work. I decided to have a little fun with the letter 'S' by adding it to the end of each sentence I spoke. I sometimes get great pleasure from simple, lame things like this. Here is a transcript (more or less) of my visit:

Drive-thru Diva- Gur gur mer gur geez.
Me- Whats?
Drive-thru Diva- Can I take your order please?
Me- Yes. I would like a hamburger, fries, and a root beers.
Drive-thru Diva- Two root beers?
Me- No, just one root beers.
Drive-thru Diva- (after a lengthy pause) What size of root beer do you want?
Me- Larges.
Drive-thru Diva- Large?
Me- Yes, I want a large root beers.
Drive-thru Diva- Okay....do you want onions on your hamburger?
Me- Yes, please put onions on my hamburgers.
Drive-thru Diva- (after another lengthy pause) You just wanted one hamburger right?
Me- Yes.
Drive-thru Diva- Okay. Do you need anything else?
Me- Hmmmm....How about a chocolate shakes?
Drive-thru Diva- A chocolate shake?
Me- No, make that vanillas.
Drive-thru Diva- A vanilla shake?
Me- Yeah, I want a vanilla shakes. Sorry for the confusions.
Drive-Thru Diva- (pauses again) Okay. A hambuger with onions, fries, a large root beer, and a vanilla shake...that will be $5.49 at the window.

After a few minutes in line I pull up to the window.

Cashier- That will be $5.49.
Me- Here ya goes. (I hand her a 10 dollar bill)
Cashier- Out of 10. Here's your change. (She gives me my due)
Me- Thank yous.

The cashier backs away from the window to let the bag boy take over.

Bag Boy- Did you order a Dr. Pepper?
Me- No, I ordered a root beers.
Bag Boy- Root beers?
Me- Yes, a root beers.
Bag Boy- (looks at something by the register) You had a large root beer..right?
Me- Yeah, that's what I wants.
Bag Boy- (looks at me funny) Do you need any ketchup or salt?
Me- Yeah, could I get some ketchups?
Bag Boy- (tosses a few ketchups in the bag)
Me- Oh, I just wanted one of thems.
Bag Boy- (looks at me funny again). Ok, sir. (hands me my bag of food and root beer and shake inside the drink holder) Thank you.
Me- Thank you toos.

I drive away laughing and hoping that nobody caught on to me so that my burger doesn't have special sauce added to it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forbes Cover Story Cites the Evils of Blogs
The cover story of Forbes cries, "Attack of the Blogs." The article, written by Daniel Lyons, isn't referring to the mass amount of people blogging and how you just can't seem to escape a blog post these days.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction of pa on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction of pa!

11:42 AM

 
Blogger masman21 said...

That quite possibly could be the most Super Trooper thing I've heard done in a while. However, would it not have been more entertaining with someone else in the car?

2:45 PM

 
Blogger charr said...

Yes, it would have been more fun with someone else there, but I probably wouldn't have been bored enough to think about it.

What the hell is up with the random bullshit anonymous advertisment poster?

9:20 PM

 
Blogger Jim B said...

That is hilarious. My only disappointment is that I have lived without it for six weeks. I thought you had given up blogging.

4:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home